The term “The Movie Scene” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, reviews, articles and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior approval.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- I am not responsible for the privacy practices of any of my advertisers.
- Although I try to keep themoviescene.co.uk running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, access to the site may be temporarily or permanently suspended and without notice at my own discretion, due to possible updates or technical issues beyond my control. I will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
last updated: 29/07/2014
Latest Movie Reviews
An Uncommon Grace (2017)
Having been given extended leave following her tour of duty, military nurse...
A Moving Romance (2016)
After being let go from her job as an interior designer in the city Olivia ...
All-American Murder (1991)
After ending up in a cell yet again and disgracing his father Artie Logan (...
Kansas City Confidential (1952)
Whilst he had done time inside Joe Rolfe (John Payne) is keeping his nose c...