12 Rounds2 : Reloaded (2013) Randy Orton, Tom Stevens, Brian Markinson, Venus Terzo, Cindy Busby, Sean Rogerson, Colin Lawrence, Chelsey Reist, Sebastian Spence Movie Review

12 Rounds 2 : Reloaded (2013)   3/53/53/53/53/5

Randy Orton in 12 Rounds2 : Reloaded (2013)

Another 12 Rounds with WWE

Nick Malloy (Randy Orton), an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), finds himself dragged in to a game of cat and mouse involving a vigilante who Nick discovers is targeting him and is connected to who he was before becoming an EMT. With the clock ticking Nick finds himself in a race against time to not just complete the sick games of the maniac but to save his wife. Meanwhile the police are chasing Nick down as he leaves a trail of destruction in his wake.

Do I judge all movies equally or do I take into consideration such things as being a WWE movie when rating them. It is not as simply as do one or the other because some times a movie might not end up that special yet compared to those made by the same people they end up better than expected. This is the case with "12 Rounds2 : Reloaded" as if I think about all the other movies where someone has to follow a set of rules in order to save their wife then this is middle to weak. But if I compare "12 Rounds2 : Reloaded" to other movies which feature a WWE wrestler then I have to say it isn't half bad and is in fact nicely put together.

Now "12 Rounds2 : Reloaded" is not complex as we follow Nick trying to complete a set of cryptic games set by a guy on the other end of the phone and as he is doing so he is also trying to work out who the sicko is. It is pretty standard stuff as is the way we have the law on his trail with one detective believing all is not as it seems, believing that Nick's trail of destruction is not of his doing. Yes if you pay too much attention to it then the flaws are noticeable but taken as a simple mystery/ action movie starring Randy Orton it becomes semi entertaining.

What this all boils down to is that "12 Rounds2 : Reloaded" is nothing new with a good guy trying to complete tasks to save his wife whilst working out who the guy is who is toying with him is. But for WWE fans it is reasonably nicely put together with Randy Orton doing a nice job of playing the lead.

LATEST REVIEWS