3 Headed Shark Attack (2015) Karrueche Tran, Jaason Simmons, Rob Van Dam, Danny Trejo, Jena Sims Movie Review

3 Headed Shark Attack (2015)   1/51/51/51/51/5

3 Headed Shark Attack (2015)

3 Heads Are Worse Than Two

So like there's this really big shark, I mean ridiculously big as you can see its shape in the water from miles away, although somehow seems normal size when it attacks people. But this mother of all sharks has mutated and it has 3 heads to attack with and it has decided to attack an environmental research facility studying the effect of garbage in the ocean on the wildlife. But it isn't happy to just go after the research facility and heads for a pleasure boat which is oblivious to the impending danger.

I am going to leave it there and not because I don't want to give too much away but because "3 Headed Shark Attack" is the biggest pile of garbage I have watched and I have watched some big piles of stinking garbage in my time. What we have is a case of a ridiculous idea involving a 3 headed shark which can attack both in and out of the water. Then we have some familiar faces and for some maybe a name or two they may recognize such as Danny Trejo and for wrestling fans Rob Van Dam but that is it.

Now before anyone thinks I am being a bit harsh I am well aware that "3 Headed Shark Attack" is an Asylum production and in many ways these movies are made to be bad but this is one of their worst and it isn't even entertaining in a bad movie way. Heck considering the number of attractive young women in bikinis it doesn't even succeed as being titillation for teen boys.

What this all boils down to is that "3 Headed Shark Attack" is probably as bad as you think it will be and then some because unlike other bad shark movies this one isn't entertaining in a bad movie way.

Tags: Shark Movies

LATEST REVIEWS